I had mono 5 years ago in high school. I was out of school for 3 weeks. i haven't ever bounced back. i am always fatigued and feel lousy. No answers.

In brief: Get evaluated

The CDC has essentially debunked the myth of a chronic mono, so you can get past that issue.
People do their best when they get adequate restorative sleep, good nutrition, are in a low stress setting & are physically healthy. Do what you can to improve whatever you control. Write down a list of your problems & questions and take them in for a good checkup.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Jonathan Jassey