I have a bubble imbetween my buttcheek what could it be ?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Pilonidal cyst

You may have a pilonidal cyst.
A pilonidal cyst is a cyst that develops along the tailbone (coccyx) near the cleft of the buttocks, approximately 5 cm from the anus. These cysts usually contain hair and skin debris.Individuals with a pilonidal cyst may not have any symptoms at all (termed asymptomatic), whereas others may develop an infection of the cyst with associated pain.

In brief: Pilonidal cyst

You may have a pilonidal cyst.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Pathology

In brief: Pilonidal sinus

If the "bubble" has persisted for more than a week, it is time to see a doctor. It could be from friction between the "cheeks" which may get agravated by hair lodging in the wound.
The "bubble" could get infected and become a chronic ulcer.

In brief: Pilonidal sinus