Can Alfuzosin cause heart problems in a healthy young man w/urine issues? Worried bc causes some dizziness, feel faster heart beat.

Alfuzosin. Alfulzosin is an alpha blocker medication used to promote better urine outflow from the urinary bladder outlet. Since it can lower your blood pressure side effects include lightheadedness and faster heart rate which can result in palpitations. Check your blood pressure sitting and standing and see it it drops significantly causing symptoms. If so, you are intolerant of it and should notify your MD.