Can a 24 urine cortisol test reliably rule out adrenal insufficiency? At what cortisol level?

Most helpful test. The 24 urine cortisol testing is one of the most sensitive tests and gives a better picture over the course of the day instead of just getting a sample from you a single time. There are blood tests and saliva tests which can be falsely be falsely elevated or falsely low depend L depending on your other medications and the time the test is performed. The best is to see an endocrinologist to help.