Mucus dripping from back of nose. Keep spitting out of mouth. Itchy/sore throat radiating into ears... almost 2 weeks like this? Worse after speaking?

Post nasal drip. Your symptoms are consistent with post-nasal drip. You may try over the counter allergy pill such as benadryl, zyrtec or Allegra. Any of the generic formulations b may work as effectively. Try this first and see if your symptoms improve. Be sure to take consistently for a few days to really notice an effect. If you start having other symptoms then may need to try something else.