Hey! I've got a minor headache, sore throar and running nose. What could I use to not get seriously ill with flu or angina?

Dr. Tal Dagan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Flu
You have the signs of a minor viral illness affecting your upper respiratory tract.
There is no way to prevent the onset of a flu at this point ( a viral illness) although you may try the influenze vaccine once you are over current symptoms. The best policy is to attempt relief of your symptoms using mucinex, (guaifenesin) sudafed and nasal saline spray. If the discharge turns yellow visit your dr. For antibiot.

In brief: Flu
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine