Can somebody please help me with my thyroid readings: TSH 2.31 mcIU/mL T3 is 98 ng/dL and T4 FREE IS 0.8 ng/dL, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I AM VERY BLOATED?

Thyroid okay. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your thyroid results are normal and are not the cause of your problems. Try reducing the amount you eat. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.