I am a massage therapist who specializes in neuromuscular therapy. I have two clients that are also using hyperbaric oxygen therapy, is this ok?

In brief: Quite ok

No problem of massage therapy in patient using hyperbaric oxygen.

In brief: Quite ok

Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Not sure

I am not sure what neuromuscular therapy is (massage therapy? Physical training? A form of rehab?).
I imagine that your client is getting neuromuscular therapy, and getting hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) for other reasons (i am not aware of any uses of hyperbaric oxygen for neuromuscular-type therapies). I think that this is probably ok, as hbot has few (if any) muscle side effects.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: No !!

The application of hyperbaric oxygen is limited, such as severe peripheral vascular disease and danger of gangrene or in carbon monoxide poisoning , I am not aware of any benefit musle related problems!

In brief: No !!

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology