I have fark circles under my eyes?

Dr. Tal Dagan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Dark circles
Dark circles around the eyes have different causes.
I suggest going to a facial plastic surgeon for a consult to better understand the reason. There are various effective treatments for certain causes of dark eyes including the use of skin bleaching agents, dermal fillers, lasers and certain creams. Dark circles can be due to allergies, decrease in lower eyelid fat, hyperpigmentation and nutrition.

In brief: Dark circles
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Another possibility
There's another reason for dark circles under the eyes.
It could mean venous congestion under the eyes due to the lining in your nose being too swollen. The nasal lining is full of engorged blood vessels and the blood backs up to underneath the eyes and thus darkens the area. This condition is called allergic shiners and maybe seen with allergies or even a cold.

In brief: Another possibility
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: FARK CIRCLES?
You probably mean dark circles.
Other than getting a good night's rest, there really is nothing that works for this. You can try a concealer that you can purchase at a cosmetic counter in drugstores. Dark circles, also called "bags under the eyes", often run in families.

In brief: FARK CIRCLES?
You probably mean dark circles.
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt