Should I go to the doctor and get my tongue looked at if I have enlarged bumps on one side with pain going down the whole throat?

Pain yes. Hi, Thank you for your question. If you are having pain and it is affecting your life then you should see a doctor. Contact me if you have any other questions :-) Dr. M.