I am experiencing side pain, tender abdomen, lower abdominal pain (side: right), generalized abdominal pain (worsened by: after meal) (severity:. ..

E.R. checks appendix. Lower right abdominal discomfort can be from many things. For pain there, appendicitis is always a concern (pain usually worsens over time, with fever coming on). If one is constipated for several days, stool can back up all the way to the right side, and cause discomfort or pain. Gallstones and kidney stones can also cause pain. The Emergency Room doctor can check now. Somebody else should drive.