I am experiencing leg pain, foot numbness, difficulty walking, low back pain and generalized abdominal pain (quality: stinging or burning sensatio...

Too generalized. Hi, Thank you for your question. I would love to take the time to discuss your issues in more details. The way you phrased your question is too general and could be anything. Please contact me to further discuss your concerns. Dr. M.
Maybe different. This may have different reasons. It's not straightforward. You need to be considering if there's more than one thing going on. Can you see your physician and get this evaluated.