I have high risk HPV (non 16/18) and my Pap came back ASCUS. Should I give up sex to clear HPV/dysplasia? Can I still use condoms with my bf?

Repeat PAPs. Follow you doctor's advice on repeat testing by PAP. Giving up sex or using condoms per se will not affect the course of the disease. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
No. The nice thing about HPV is that it will not do you or that special man serious harm without plenty of time to prevent it. Plenty of people have what you have and are perfectly happy. Condoms are best until you are ready to start your family for many reasons. I am glad you have each other.