On my chest area, I have a skin irritation that appears round in form, is not itchy or bumpy rash. And is not contagiouse, what could this be?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Tinea. Seborrhea
This could be seborrhea or may be tine versicolor, a mild fungal infection.
Both will respond to topical antifungals such as ketoconazole cream. There are other possibilities but itvis not possible to tell from that description.

In brief: Tinea. Seborrhea
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Cheryl Levin
Moisture accumulation under the breast may cause fungus to grow. You may try over the counter clotrimazole (lotrimin) or ketoconazole (nizoral) to help clear this. Also, try to keep the area as dry as possible
Dr. Pamela Moore
In brief: Many things
Many rashes can be described this way and unfortunately, in order to diagnose rashes, they need to be seen.
I would recommend evaluation by a doctor to determine the cause and the best treatment.

In brief: Many things
Dr. Pamela Moore
Dr. Pamela Moore