Pregnancy and elevated liver enzymes of ALT 54? Pregnancy related? No alcohol. No meds, except materna, iron pill (palafer cf) & occasional tylenol (acetaminophen).

Yes. If you have only alt elevetion and the rest of your blood work and exam is ok, you may have intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy -icp, which would resolve after delivery. Gallbladder us and elevated GGT confirm the diagnosis. The combination with the low platelets and elevated blood pressure, or hellp syndrome, is a complication of the severe preeclampsia which needed emergent hospitalisatio.