I think I have sinus infection. My ear sounds like it's clogged, I have congestion. My ear is hurting really bad and now it started to leak something ?

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Ear infection

Your symptoms are concerning for an associated ear infection in addition to the possible sinus infection.
If fluid is coming out of the ear, it sounds as though you may have a ruptured ear drum which certainly can result from an infection. You sound as though you require antibiotics and antihistamines at the very least. I suggest seeing a medical provider Good luck

In brief: Ear infection

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER

In brief: Follow up with doc

Followup with doctor if you are having severe ear pain.

In brief: Follow up with doc

Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine