I am experiencing abnormal vaginal discharge (worsened by: onset after unprotected sex) (quality: cheesy discharge).

Yeast infection? One of the most common causes of a discharge that looks like cottage cheese is a yeast infection. It is usually associated with a lot of itching. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as Trichomoniasis, Gonorrhea or Chlamydia can also give you a bad discharge. STIs can negatively impact future fertility so its best to get an exam and the right treatment. Best wishes!
Discharge . Abnormal vaginal discharge after unprotected sex can be STI . Please see your doctor or sexual health clinic for swabs and further management. .
Need MD visit. You need to be seen by a GYN MD to determine why the discharge is present and whether it is an infection or not. That may also include STD testing.