I feel extremely cold after drinking water (room temp). I have chills/I'm shivering. It gets so bad that I started to avoid it. What can I do?

Pathology

In brief: Warm water

Try drinking warm water. You may heat is mildly in a microwave oven and see if that resolves your symptoms.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Warm water

Wish you good health!
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine