I feel sad l cry l don't sleep l worry lm afraid l just don't want to be bothered with people l don't go out anymore l get upset whsts wrong with me?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Seek help

Its time to talk to your doctor, a psychologist, or your clergyman for help and guidance.

In brief: Seek help

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Accept help

Hello. I can't diagnose you over the internet.
But it is clear that you are suffering. Your quality of life can be enhanced through treatment. I would start with seeing a good clinical pyschologist for talking therapy. He or she may or may not recommend that you see a physician for psychotropic medications. Good luck.

In brief: Accept help

Dr. Jack Hinkle