My 8 year old daughter was diagnosis rsd. How accurate is this diagnosis?

Dr. Roy Benaroch
In brief: Rare in kids
I think you're referring to "reflex sympathetic dystrophy", which is quite rare in children.
It's more commonly called "complex regional pain syndrome". There is no single test that establishes the diagnosis. If this is being considered in an 8 year old, you should probably be working with an interdisciplinary team including pain specialists, neurologists, and pediatric mental health specialists.

In brief: Rare in kids
Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Thomas Riney
get the joint/ area of concern moving, also include physical therapy
In brief: Not sure
I'm not sure what you mean by rsd.
Different institutions use different abbreviations-please resubmit, with the full name.

In brief: Not sure
I'm not sure what you mean by rsd.
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Jonathan Jassey