I sprained my ankle 3 days ago, I can walk with some pain. There is some swelling and bruising also foot feels cold and tingeley. Do I need 2 c a doc?

Sprain. Elevate the ankle and ice the ankle from time to time. An ankle brace would help. Do some seated range of motion exercises such as clockwise and counterclockwise circles with the toes a couple of times a day. If pain persists, see a doctor.
Have it evaluated. Tingling or numbness may be a sign of nerve damage or compression. Have it evaluated by a professional.
It is a good idea. To go to the doctor and have him takes an x-ray on it and to be sure no other problem there especially you’re young. I have seen people how have high tolerance for pain they could have fractured and walk on it. Good luck.