Endoscopy in Asia with Gastric Mucosa Biopsy result Gastritis mild, inactive Complete intestinal metaplasia without dysplasia No H.pylori ,meaning pls?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Mild inflammatory changes of the stomach lining was found, but intestinal metaplasia means that some of the stomach lining has morphed into a potentially premalignant pattern.
Absence of dysplasia is favorable. Because of metaplasia I feel you should be carefully followed by a gastroenterologist who will monitor your situation with periodic endoscopic examinations. You don't need treatment for HP

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Dr. Arnon Rubin