Am I able to have a physician talk to my pcp about admission?

Maybe? Some PCPs admit to the hospital and some don't. As others have stated if you do have a concern then definitely call your PCP.
Second opinion. HealthTap isn't a forum whereby you'd find a physician to directly attempt to alter your PCP's clinical decision-making. You could reach out to one of us for an independent opinion as to what is going on with you medically, though.
Probably not. Your question implies that you desire admission to a hospital but are concerned about talking with your primary physician about it. I suggest that your personal doctor knows your health situation better than anyone else and will make recommendations that are in your best interest.
What Admission? We do not understand what your question is.What is wrong with you and why admission and where? Can you resubmit your question again.