Got chemical burns from cement and I'm now 3 weeks into it. Whats best way to treat it now? I'm still using an ointment and guaze plus wrapping them.

Concrete burn. If the concrete burn site blistered and ulcerated or if there is continuing discharge of serous or bloody material or extensive reddening you should be evaluated and treated by a physician or wound clinic for best care and follow-up. However if you note continued improvement with your treatment, it would appear to be appropriate for healing a 2nd or 3rd degree burn unless there's a deep skin ulcer.