I am experiencing abnormally small penis. The following also describe me: Generalized weakness and Weight gain. What should I do?

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

One's regular pediatrician, a pediatric endocrinologist, or an adolescent medicine doctor all have experience with the normal development of boys to men.
One concern is whether or not there is low sex hormones. Sometimes, a smaller penis is normal or may run in the family. Chromosomal analysis is sometimes done to see if there is a genetic cause. Show the doctor a 2-week dietary and exercise log.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. Eric Weisman