My 9 month old has a runny nose....How can I clear it up without going to the doctor ?

Dr. Laura Webb
In brief: Lots of ways
Placing a humidifier in the room can help loosen up the mucus, playing, nursing or feeding your baby in a warm steamy bathroom may help.
Also, putting saline drops in the nose and using a bulb suction to suction out the mucus will help clear the congestion.

In brief: Lots of ways
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. James Glauber
Of course if it's not really bothering him/her all you really need to do is wipe his/her nose when needed. If this is all that is going on a visit to the doctor likely won't clear it up either.
Dr. Neeta Jain
In brief: Runny nose
For 9 month old, put saline drops and suction the nose, give plenty of fluids, also keep a humidifier in the room she sleeps.
Something neat i learned- rub vicks vaporub on the soles of his feet and put cotton socks, the cold cleares up faster.

In brief: Runny nose
Dr. Neeta Jain
Dr. Neeta Jain
Dr. Shontae Buffington