What are signs of menopause?

Menopause symptoms. Menopause happens when your ovaries stop producing Estrogens and progesterones. This causes your period to stop coming. You could also have hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, decreased sex drive, irritabilty, difficulty sleeping, dry skin, and thinning hair.
Many. The most common symptoms are hot flashes, mood changes, skin and hair dryness, vaginal dryness, pain with intercourse, rapid heart rate (rare), anxiety, sleep disturbances, remember, most do great with menopause and not everyone has symptoms. I list many of these, along with treatment options in my book, a woman's guide to hormone health.