I have hypothyroidism due to Hashimotos. My t4 free is 1.1 and my TSH is 2.28. This is higher than when I started my levothyroxin. I. Currently on 25m?

Still normal. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your results are in the normal limits. If you have any symptoms discuss the dosage of your medication with your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.