I cant eat anything when I do my 12 year molar sting I have already told my docter and dentist ps before u get skaird I am eating but very dif.

See DDS ASAP. Need a clinical and radiographic examination to determine the causality of the problem. It is always better to try to save your teeth if possible. Always make sure to have a treatment plan prior to treatment.
Closer look. many things could be wrong. dental examination and xrays will help make a diagnosis. problem can be gums (periodontal) or decay. If decay is deep, further treatment could be needed beyond removing the decay and reconstructing the tooth. See the dentist before it is too late!