D'xd fibro&CFS. Years of misdiagnoses. On Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Klonopin, Topamax, Vyvanse, Seroquel, Adderall, Duexis, Doxepin, Butrans & Percocet. Too much @ 34 y/o How can I wean off these medications & what's best with my new diagnosis. I work f/t?

Polypharmacy. I am sorry for your misdiagnoses. You are on too many medicines including some that have similar indications. Your situation is quite complex. I would seek out a caring family doctor who can do a detailed psychological intake including the Beck's Depression inventory, the Beck's Anxiety scale, the Hirschfeld questionnaire for a mood disorder, and an Adult ADD inventory. Medicines could be tapered.
Agree. That you may be on too many medications. However the information above is inadequate to establish a diagnosis. It will be helpful to have a single PCP and a mental health team. Counseling, PCP and Psychiatrist could determine safe tapering off of some of the medications .