My baby is 2 months how many ounces of formula can he drink?

Mid 20's. There are varying amounts of formula that are right. If he's peeing well, gaining weight, and seems happy, you're doing fine. Typically though he should take 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours, hitting approximately in the mid 20's for ounces per day.
Formula intake. As long as he is growing well on his height and weight growth curve, the quantity he drinks dose not matter. Babies may drink variable amounts so dont compare the amount your child drinks to another.
Infant feeding. A maximum of 22 oz per day of formula. When the infant wants more than 4 oz closer than 3-4 hrs mix 2 tablespoons of rice cereal in a dish with formula and feed by spoon grandmothers and mother nature testify that most infants over 6 weeks of age not only can be fed solids but are healthier and happy. Breastfeeding infants may require different advice.