I am experiencing grinding teeth, mouth sores and canker sores. The following also desdescribes me: Mouth Pain. I tend to bite the inside of my mouth?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Question?

And what is your question.
You list numerous symptoms, many unrelated. You need to bite the bullet and actually go see a Dentist who can physically and digitally examine you, evaluate your occlusion, take the necessary x-rays, review your medical & dental histories, and properly diagnose your problems and arrive at the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Question?

And what is your question.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Dental evaluatin

See a dentist and get everything checked, including your bite.
Everything going on in your mouth is related and a good exam with help you. Canker sore have several causes associated with them including stress, trauma, sensitivity to SLS, vitamin deficiency

In brief: Dental evaluatin