Dangerous to insert parsley vaginally and drink the tea taking high amounts of vitamin C when 5 weeks pregnant to cause miscarriage?

Dr. Kay Nelson

Do NOT try any "home remedy" to terminate a pregnancy! So many complications can occur-from infection/sepsis/death to hemorrhage/shock/death! Please go to a health care center, perhaps planned parenthood, or see your PCP.
I believe in Europe there is an OTC medication that you can take to induce termination of pregnancy up to (and maybe longer) 6 weeks, but I do not know if it is available US

Dr. Kay Nelson
Dr. Kay Nelson
Dr. Jane Van Dis