Hello, I got hpv 7 yrs ago. After my breakout was gone a couple months later i got warts all over my chest and hands. I ddnt report the second breakou?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Unrelated problems

It is extremely you had such widespread warts.
There are numerous skin conditions that appear wart-like. Even if that problem was professionally diagnosed, I suspect the physician was mistaken. In any case, in the exceedingly unlikely chance they were warts, they were not from the same genital infection 7 years earlier. The genital, sexually transmitted HPV types don't infect non-genital skin.

In brief: Unrelated problems

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham