Hi, I have a mark/scar/bald spot on the back of my head which I was told was caused by a brain scan when I was a baby. Can I get rid of it?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is unlikely that the bald spot is due to an imaging study.
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. If the spot is not too big, you would do well to cover it with hair from the surrounding areas. If it is of bigger cosmetic concern, you may consult a plastic surgeon. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Need to examine