I took my kids to the doctor and gave them a sterdio med but I forgot and gave them NyQuil by accident cause she could sleep?

Dr. Bryan Mitton

In brief: Take your meds!

The best of us forget things, but if your doctor wants your child to take a medicine, you should give it.
Over the counter medicines are generally OK for kids over 6, but your have to pay attention to the dosing so that it doesn't harm them, and definitely don't combine 2 different medicines. NyQuil does help kids sleep, but if your child has asthma, watch their breathing pattern closely.

In brief: Take your meds!

Dr. Adam Levy