I have pain in the ureathra with no signs of infection, except when I have a bowel movement. I also have pain in my testicles on a daily basis.

In brief: See below

Assuming infection has been ruled out with appropriate tests (U/A, urine culture, STD screen for chlamydia and GC), your symptoms are most consistent with what is commonly referred to as a non-specific, non-bacterial prostatitis which is a non-infectious inflammation of the prostate.
Treatment options include stress reduction, diet modification, sits baths, prostate massage, and a variety of meds.

In brief: See below

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Urethra & Testicle

pain. In addition to the earlier good advice a HT doc gave you, consider seeing a urologist or neurologist.
You MAY have pudendal neuralgia, a type of nerve pain from the nerves that move through the area between the legs called the perineum. Peace and good health.

In brief: Urethra & Testicle

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Peter Kurzweil