How do I lose weight fast but also in a way that will be unharmful to my body ?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: High fiber foods
Eating high fiber foods is a good way to prevent weight gain and encourage weight loss.
This is because high fiber foods have low glycemic index, which does not trigger high Insulin release from the pancreas, which causes the body to store fat. Stay away from white bread or rice, pastries, sodas with sugar or high-fructose corn syrup as they quickly elevate blood sugar levels and Insulin release.

In brief: High fiber foods
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
You still need to watch the amount you are eating no matter what the content is as anything in excess will cause you to gain weight. Regular exercise is a mugst.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Control-IT
Control-it is a program that is safe and also helps get rid of toxins in body, the other program that has workout routine p90x both are good weight loss programs.

In brief: Control-IT
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Steven Seres