Hello. I have pain in my right testicle ongoing--loss of semen (low volume) bladder numbness--SONO clean/Micitition study no impressive/not cancer/?

Urology . You need a urology consult. The pain could be from a varicocele, hydrocele, orchitis, or it may be referred pain possibly from an indirect hernia. Urinalysis and kidney function evaluation seem like reasonable next steps but a physical exam by a knowledgeable Urologist seems like the best move. .