I need help to find out why my feet are always freezing cold ..And why it happens?

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Blood vessel issue
If you have cold feet and pain then you need to see a vascular surgeon.
This could be a very serious problem.

In brief: Blood vessel issue
This could be a very serious problem.
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Taras Kucher
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Google "Raynaud's"
A lot more information and exam would be helpful, but the majority of people with that presentation have over-reactive small vessels of the limbs (especially young females).
I would see a doctor to make sure - good pmd should be sufficient. If it is raynaud's, no treatment is needed -just avoid exposure to cold: use warm socks and mittens.

In brief: Google "Raynaud's"
Dr. Taras Kucher
Dr. Taras Kucher
Dr. Taras Kucher
there are also other options: chemical packets "hot hands", electric gloves and socks, microwaveable incerts that retain heat for a few hours. Check out the ski supply options.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian