I AM 28 . MY HEGHT IS 5 FOOT 5INCH. MY WEIGHT IS 70 KG. WHAT IS MY IDEAL WEIGHT?

Pathology

In brief: You'll know

Body build and sports preferences make this largely moot.
Your best weight is whatever looks and feels best to you while you are Able to keep up in your favorite athletic pursuit. Body mass index and so forth was never intended for individual assessment and in the new studies, "overweight" folks seem to be the healthiest.

In brief: You'll know

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: 125 to 135 pounds

Decades ago, when I was in Medical School, ideal weight was estimated like this for women: 100 pounds for 5 feet tall; add 5 pounds per inch.
So for 5'5", 125 pounds. Being within 10 pounds of this on either side is probably satisfactory for ideal;formula still ok. Factors include your bone structure, genetics, muscularity, etc. 70 Kg is 154 pounds....so a little weight loss is probably in order

In brief: 125 to 135 pounds

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Adam Smith