Do medications like silybon 70 & methylcobalamin impact serology blood test (CMIA) ? One taken for slightly high bilirubin count & other to improveb12

Pathology

In brief: Whoa

Get a second opinion.
I'm a lab specialist and it's key that a scientific physician treats people, not lab values. Several percent of folks have Gilbert's with "slightly high bilirubin" and to propose to treat with milk thistle would be shabby as it requires no treatment. If you're B12 deficient and not a vegan, a reason needs to be sought. Neither will impact your HIV testing. Best wishes.

In brief: Whoa

Get a second opinion.