Does oral hpv that causes warts go away on its own? Are oral warts even common? I'm 21 and I have head to my Bf. Scared he may not be clean.

In brief: HPV

Don't worry, you will be fine.
You are describing the human condition. We are exposed to pathogens on a daily basis, including during sexual activity. HPV is the most commonly spread STD in the US but only certain strains cause cancer and our immune system can handle many of them. Get screened by your dentist/MD and get your PAP by your OB/GYN, your age indicates its time. Stay calm.

In brief: HPV

Don't worry, you will be fine.
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Read this: http://oralcancerfoundation.org/understanding/hpv/hpv-oral-cancer-facts/