I always wake up eith headache and I can't open my eyes from it I have to take excedren to take vare of it .Why I have this problem ?

David Miller

In brief: Lots of things

Waking headaches can be from hang-overs (hopefully not every day!), caffeine withdrawal, medication overuse (too many nsaids) or other, more ominous things.
Definitely worth seeing a doc for this. Also should start a headache diary with special attention to what you did the night before. Here's a link to get you started. http://www.headaches.org/for_professionals/headache_diary.

In brief: Lots of things

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
2 comments
Dr. Jennifer Lee
I would have the pacemaker placed. You are young and need to live your life. There are no medical treaments for bradycardia
David Miller
Definitely get the pacemaker! It will improve your quality of life.
Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus
Ophthalmology

In brief: Morning eye pain

Is there eye pain or a headache? If the pain happens when you awake and right after that first blink, you may have a condition called recurrent corneal erosion.
You should go see a specialist to have a thorough exam.

In brief: Morning eye pain

Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus
Dr. Michael Ehrenhaus
Dr. Eric Weisman