Yes I am a recovering meth addict and I have a stent in my heart and I am on Plavix and Lipitor and metoprolol how dangerous is it to mix Meth?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Methamphetamine

If this is what you mean by meth, it's very dangerous.

In brief: Methamphetamine

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Pathology

In brief: Do you want to die?

Terrible idea. Please forgive my frankness.
You're smart enough to have made at least an effort at recovery. You're smart enough to have found HealthTap and framed a question. I bet that somebody loves you. I'm a pathologist. The stories are true. Returning to meth will ruin your heart; otherwise meth heads do rip off their flesh as they are dying of it. Spare yourself and choose a better life.

In brief: Do you want to die?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Very

You will go back to your addiction.
Not to be flippant, but you might as well be asking how dangerous is it to point a loaded gun at myself and pull the trigger!

In brief: Very

You will go back to your addiction.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr.

In brief: Best not to

I'm not aware of any interaction with your meds but impure meth with unusual cutting compounds can be harmful to hearts.
Best to see a doctor if you're wanting advice re methadone as should be medically supervised if you are eligible for it

In brief: Best not to

Dr.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine