I have a dull ache in my left arm between my shoulder and elbow. Also it appears my ring finger below the fingernail is crooked. Arthritis & not Hrt?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Varies

There are a number of possibilities.
An irritation of the C7 nerve root in the neck can cause pain in a similar distribution, as can tendinitis of the triceps tendon. You are right in that cardiac problems can cause left shoulder pain. A check Up with your medical doctor can be a good first step.

In brief: Varies

There are a number of possibilities.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe

In brief: Left arm pain

Left arm pain can be a sign of atypical cardiac issues.
If you have any risk factors for heart disease, I would seek the opinion of your primary care physician, rather than ignore it.

In brief: Left arm pain

Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Adam Levy