My 9 year olds rhythm strip shows t wave that looks like a mcdonalds sign. This was taken by home monitor when dizzy. Told sinus arryth?

Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe

In brief: Sinus Arrhythmia

Sinus Arrhythmia is a normal variant that gives a name to the change in heart rate during the inspiratory and expiratory phase of respiration.
It is harmless. However, pediatric EKGs can be difficult to interpret. I would make sure a Pediatric Cardiologist takes a look at it.

In brief: Sinus Arrhythmia

Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Samantha Maplethorpe
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Upload rhythm photo

needs direct observation.

In brief: Upload rhythm photo

needs direct observation.
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr.

In brief: Consult

Need to see the tracing.
Possibilities include u wave,superimposed atrial ectopic beat, and many others including normal variant. Best to either put a picture in via consult or consult a doctor in person

In brief: Consult

Need to see the tracing.
Dr.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine