I took two Excedrin Migraine about 24 hours ago, but I'm only 15. Should I be concerned because it contains Aspirin?

Pathology

In brief: No

It is better for you to avoid aspirin, however, the dose and the circumstances under which you took the medication is not a cause for concern.
Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: No