I am experiencing gum swelling, toothache, mouth pain and gum pain (pressure). The following also describe me: Bad breath and Bleeding gums. What shou?

In brief: Dental Exam

It appears you need to be seen by a local dentist for a comprehensive exam and treatment plan.
Pain and swelling are indicative of infection.... needs to be treated ASAP. Halitosis can be attributed to cavities and periodontal disease. Please call for an appointment. Failure to treat can result in the loss of your teeth.

In brief: Dental Exam

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See your Dentist

and get it sorted.

In brief: See your Dentist

and get it sorted.
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Telephone

Put down the computer, pick up the phone, and call your Dentist for an emergency appointment.
You are dealing with an infection that seems to be overcoming hour body's ability to contain it. You need immediate care. Please call now.

In brief: Telephone

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine