My husband brought up that he wants to have a three som with me and another girl, he says he wants to see me turned on from it. What do I do?

Dr. Kimberly Erway
In brief: Be careful
The lasting effects of behavior like this can ruin a marriage.
They don't always, but the risk is there, and it's far higher if you are already uncomfortable with the idea. Keep this in mind before you jump into bed.

In brief: Be careful
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Steven Reidbord
In brief: Talk to him
Everyone has sexual fantasies that aren't practical, are dangerous, or won't work in real life.
Assuming you don't like his suggestion, this is one of those fantasies. Let him know that his idea will stay just that, an idea. You have the right to decide which sexual practices you'll participate in, even with your husband.

In brief: Talk to him
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Jonathan Jassey